About this issue
Publication date: 06/05/2016
OS: Windows XP and up
Use: See the README file
Eassos About Recovery
Easy to use, powerful and secure file recovery hard disk recovery and partition recovery software.
– Lose that and eliminates formatting, virus attacks and other reasons we do not know which files to recover;
– Recover lost or deleted partitions and drives to recover files from damaged or inaccessible;
– Step-by-step wizard for quick and easy data retrieval.
Best Data Recovery Solution
Eassos Recovery recover data files recovery and the recovery partition, and data loss problems can handle every type, for example, deleted file recovery, data recovery from a partition is formatted or inaccessible, lost partitions and partition table recovery solutions, and other storage devices IDE , SCSI, SATA, USB hard drives, RAID, USB flash drive, SD card, TF card, VMware virtual disk, virtual PC, and VirtualBox, etc. files created in various support
5 Data Recovery Mode to Help Get Lost Files
– Recover Files From Partition – Recover files from partitions formatted or inaccessible.
– Recover Lost Distribution – Find lost or deleted partition, and then restore the file and restore partition table.
– File recovery disk – Recover files or restrictions on the entire disc when the disc is defective or poorly distributed.
– Recover deleted files – back deleted files from the Recycle Bin is empty.
– Virtual Disk File cost – Recover files and partitions the virtual disk file.
Efficient, flexible and reliable
– Recovery Eassos offers different ways to retrieve data for all scenarios of data loss, ensuring full data recovery;
– Optimal file preview function allows photos, documents, audio and video files and to check the quality before actual recovery;
– Both MBR and GPT partition table (GUID) to help perfect the virtual disk are all important.
Quick and easy to use
Wizard interface requires only 3 simple steps to recover lost data and does not require any professional skills.
Step 1: Download and install Eassos Recovery
Step 2: Choose the correct recovery mode and start scanning files on storage devices. find files and scans clearly shows how the recovery is going to let you know.
Step 3: Preview files and restore them in a safe place.